[NEohioPAL] Get DOUBLE HEART to the New York International Fringe Festival (an update)

David Hansen doubleheartinfo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:49:40 PDT 2013

Great news, Cleveland theater friends!

Yesterday we passed our goal of $7,500 to “Get Double Heart to the New York
International Fringe Festival”.

Over eighty backers to-date have come together to make it possible to send
“Double Heart (The Courtship of Beatrice and Benedick)” to Lower Manhattan
for the largest performing arts festival of its kind in America, FringeNYC.

We have been overwhelmed by the generosity and support from our friends in
the theater community. Reaching this goal means we will successfully
receive funding through Kickstarter at the close of the 30-day campaign
period, June 30.

With only 10 days remaining in this campaign, we want encourage those who
haven’t already to still join our campaign, and strive to raise these
additional necessary funds, to reach a new goal of $9,000 -- and over 100
backers.

Opportunities remain to further promote this production prior to our
arrival in NYC and while we are in residence. It’s one thing to take a show
to New York, quite another to attract an audience.

Additional funds will provide for important advertising opportunities, and
the wide distribution of press materials to media outlets in the New York
metropolitan area.

Please take a moment to look over our “Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC” page,
which includes a brief video and a detailed description of why this
production deserves your support and exactly how funding will be used.

Even $10 will help! Donations $50 and up will receive personalized premiums
from the company.

Go to
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597274008/get-double-heart-to-the-new-york-fringe-festival
.

Please join our campaign to “Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC” … and thanks
again to all our supporters!

David Hansen
http://doubleheart.info