[NEohioPAL] Short Film Great Roles for Women (14 - 94)!

Rudd, Andrew arudd at malone.edu
Fri Jun 21 08:15:25 PDT 2013

Short Film Great Roles for Women (14 - 94)!

This student-produced short film is a comedy about a witty clever high school sophomore who goes to ridiculously comic lengths to solve a messy problem between her and her friend.  The film will be shot on three or four days between July 19 - August 11 (yet to be determined).

While there is no budget, we’ll provide food, opportunities to work with experienced filmmakers (producer and crew have shot multiple festival-circuit short films) *&* you’ll receive footage for your acting reel.  MAIN ROLES:  Tyler 14 - 17, Kyra 14 - 17, Mom 30 - 45, Gramma 55 and up.  (All main roles are women.) SUPPORTING ROLES:  Uncle Mike 30 - 45, Kyra’s Mom 30 - 45, Badass Boyfriend 16 - 20.  We’ll audition by sending you a script, you record yourself doing the lines and we’ll review your audition on youtube.  Casting from now until July 10th.

Email if interested:  stopreadingmyjournal at gmail.com