[NEohioPAL] Original score needed. Short film

Crissy crissy217 at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 20:27:30 PDT 2013

We are soon to begin shooting an original black and white noir short film. It is a gritty and modern take at the genre and I would like the music to parallel both of those key elements. I am looking for someone who can compose mob noir with a bit of a hip hop twist. Please send samples of your work along with your qualifications to disastermind at live dot com. IMDB credit only at this time.