[NEohioPAL] Feature Film 'Made in Clevleand' in Theaters Now!

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Tue Jun 25 09:11:56 PDT 2013

 LIGHTS, CAMERA... CLEVELAND!
As you know Made in Cleveland, the largest film ever produced by a local crew in Cleveland, hits theaters tomorrow June 21 on 5 screens.
As many of you have come to know, getting a film of this magnitude made
is extremely difficult and getting it released on not one but FIVE
screens is nearly impossible. But with two years of hard work, blood,
sweat and tears we have done just that. And we have featured the talents of 7 local directors, five local writers and more than 140 local actors working along side some pretty big names like Busy Philipps (Cougar Town, Dawson's Creek) and Gillian Jacobs (Community, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.)

We are not asking you, but begging you to get on the nearest rooftop and
shout as loud as you can, asking everyone to go out and support not just this movie but all local films. For if this film does well, it will
open the door for future projects with even bigger budgets. It will give the filmmakers and investors of this film the confidence to come
back and do it again and again and again.

Captain America and The Avengers were fun (if you don't use the Shoreway) but
they DO NOT create a sustainable film industry here in Cleveland. Films
like Made in Cleveland DO.
Imagine if 20 films were made here each year hiring 100% local cast and
crew. This can only happen if we support our local films now. A good
week at the box office for Made in Cleveland means our distributor can expand its release to other
cities even other states and further shine a spotlight on our
city and its artists.

Early reviews for the film have been pretty amazing. Here's what some people are saying about MADE IN CLEVELAND

● "Charming and Delightful"
● "An effervescent pop of delight"
● "Witty, very funny and original"
● "A really enjoyable and entertaining movie"
● "Clever"
● "Anyone with a sense of humor is going to love this movie"
● "The film delivers on a range of emotions that are both universally
appealing and representative of the vim and vigor that is Cleveland."
● "Three words… 'A - Maze -Ing!'"
● "The performances are out of this world"

● "Go see this movie if you like to laugh!!!!"

Those are some pretty glowing reviews! So please help us be the film that starts an independent film revolution in CLEVELAND, OHIO.

CLICK HERE for locations and showtimes and to buy tickets online. This is a limited release and the duration depends on how many of you go out and see it THIS WEEK!

We thank you for your continued support and look forward to making history together!

Eric Swinderman1031 Films, LLC
www.madeinclevelandmovie.com