[NEohioPAL] Film Actress

Jonathan Chiarle chiarle30 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:26:44 PDT 2013

*In desperate need of an Actress*. I will be shooting an almost feature
length film in July and I have still not cast an actress for the role. The
project will be shot in Akron, Youngstown, Peninsula, and Garrettsville, in
July and August mostly on weekends and some Mondays and Wednesdays. The
role doesn't have many lines but the character is in almost every scene
with the male protagonist. This is a nonpaying, nonunion role. Compensation
will be only copy and credit as of now. Please email me at
jonathanchiarle at yahoo.com if interested. Thank you.