[NEohioPAL] MANY ACTORS NEEDED

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 26 13:04:57 PDT 2013

_________________________________
    Burke Lakefront Airport will be holding a multi-agency mass casualty DRILL and we are in need of many actors to portray victims (ages 12 and older, please).   Please contact Diane Flower or me to have the consent form and actor instructions emailed to you (information on where to meet, what to wear, etc).  Diane needs the consent forms back to her by August 1.
     "Victims" will be moulaged (makeup) and instructed. Parking is free. SNACKS AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ALL ACTORS.  When the drill starts, we will be triaged, treated, AND transported to (and from) local hospitals. We have 11 hospitals playing this year; we need all the victims we can find.
    If you have any questions about anything, let me know.  We are looking forward to seeing you.
    Thanks again!!!
Carrie Hebert
Victim Actor Coordinator
Moulage Technician