[NEohioPAL] Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project--Early Bird discount ends Monday!!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:10:10 PDT 2013

Hello Cleveland 48HFP Filmmakers and Fans!!

Our filmmaking weekend is quickly approaching and it's time to claim your
spot in this year's project.  Do you have what it takes to create movie
magic in a single weekend?  Then why not sign up now and get ready to flex
those filmmaking muscles!

And even more great news -- you can save $20 off the registration price in
you sign up by July 1st!!  But you better act quick - that's this coming
Monday.

Register today and put that extra $20 towards your production
budget!!  Sign up here:

http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/

This year we will return to Tower City Cinemas on August 6th and 7th for
our World Premier screenings of the Cleveland 48HFP films.

Top 5 Reasons to make a 48 Hour Film:

5. Public viewing of your film - how cool is that?

4. What else are you going to do, clean your garage?

3. Your film may wind up at Cannes!

2. Your friends are funny when they don't sleep...

1. You may just amaze yourself at what you can accomplish in a single
weekend!!

Let's show Cleveland what our local filmmakers are capable of!!

For more information including registration visit http://www.48hourfilm.com/
cleveland/. Stay up to date on the latest info and events by "liking" us on
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP, join the networking
going on at https://www.facebook.com/groups/443437849024470/?fref=ts, or
follow us at https://twitter.com/48HourCleveland.

*Special thanks to our 2013 sponsors!*
Cleveland Marriott downtown & Jake's
Bar<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/clesc-cleveland-marriott-downtown-at-key-center/>

Tower City Cinemas<http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/showtimes.asp?ptID=AAGZR>

Anatomy Nightclub & Ultralounge <http://www.anatomycleveland.com/>

The Indie Gathering <http://theindiegathering.com/>

MDI Films <http://www.mdifilm.com/2013/>

My Liquid Studio <http://myliquidstudio.com/>

Better Banner Printing <http://www.betterbannerprinting.com/>

*
*
*Brian Bowers*
*48 Hour Film Project*
http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland/
http://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP
http://twitter.com/48hourcleveland

"From dream to screen. In just 48 hours."