[NEohioPAL] Music Video Seeks Extras

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:28:27 PDT 2013

The Akron-based band 11after is seeking 50 extras for their next music video, which is shooting this Saturday at 9:30am. The shoot will be held at the Holiday Inn in Fairlawn, Ohio, which is right off of Rt 77.
What is needed:
25 "Conservative" Straight Adults (think business/professional)25 "Flamboyant" Gay Adults (or willing to look flamboyant)
Seeking both males and females.
This is a church scene. The video is for a country song called "Gay Cowboy". There will also be some angry picketer-types needed.
If you need any further details, you can contact the band through their Facebook page, which is www.facebook.com/11After.
If you would like to attend, please send me a response as well, so we know how many people are expected.
Thank you.