[NEohioPAL] Auditions and Accompanist Needed - Workshop Players' "A ... My Name Is Alice"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:56:16 PDT 2013

Director Dave Mackeigan will hold auditions for 2 - 3 females, age 18 and
older, on Monday and Tuesday, July 1 and 2, at 7 p.m. at the theater, 44820
MIddle Ridge Road, Amherst

The show runs August 29 through September 15

Please bring sheet music for a prepared song in your key and have a
PREPARED 1 minute comedic and 1 minute dramatic monologue.

*Dave is also in need of an accompanist. There is a stipend paid for this
position.*

For further information, contact the director at: Dave at DavenJudy.net

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"