[NEohioPAL] Summer Dance in Rocky River

Heidi Glynias tdc5678 at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 08:21:49 PDT 2013

The Dance Centre in Rocky River is offering a variety of workshops.

Here's what's starting the week of July 8th......

Preschool 2 day camp, July 9 & 11:
Creative Movement (age 2) 11:30 am-12:15pm
Dancer in Training (age 3) 9:00-10:00 am
Trifecta Dance Camp (ages 4-5) 10:00-11:30 am

Youth Dance Camp, July 9-11:
For ages 6-8 and 9-12 from 1:30-4:30 pm
Dancers will have the opportunity to explore many different genres.
Our August Camp is almost full.  We still have openings for this July camp!

2 Day Workshops in Hip Hop & Tap, July 8 & 10:
Get your groove on with Kelsey Wilkins &/or get your rhythm on with Heidi Glynias!
Level 3/4 (ages 9-12) and Level 5/6 (ages 13+)
morning & early afternoon classes

1st of 4 Ballet & Jazz Technique Classes, July 11
Level 3/4 (ages 9-12) and Level 5/6 (ages 13+)
late afternoon, early evening classes

We are also offering 4 day intensives with guest artists,
additional 2 day workshops in other genres,
and 2-3 day master class workshops with
Gev Manoukian (So You Think You Can Dance, High School Musical 2)
and
Eryn Murman (Spring Awakening Broadway & SA San Jose Rep choreographed by Sonya Tayeh)

For more information, call 216.252.4444 or email TDC5678 at aol.com

Heidi Glynias
The Dance Centre

1249 Smith Court