[NEohioPAL] Assistant to Film Producer (Paid PT Position in Akron)

Eric Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 19:07:23 PDT 2013

ATTENTION:

Our independent film group has recently completed our third social issue film called "Story of Faith - Surviving Battered Woman."  This current project is based on the true to life story of Lucille Laurenzi, of northeast Ohio.  The film will go to many agencies and individuals to help combat domestic violence and child abuse.

The producer is now looking for a dependable individual with reliable transportation (female who is 21 or over) who could assist in the following:
* making phone calls (distribution)
* mailing duties
* possible typing
* computer work

The individual must have good penmanship, telemarketing skills, able to type letters, etc.  This will be a part-time job.  We will pay$10- an hour and possible gas allowance, if the person lives outside the Akron area.  The job will entail working with the film producer, who resides near the Chapel Hill area of Akron.  There, we would also hold an interview with you.

This position will include flexible hours with the individual's schedule in mind.  We will pay cash at the end of each day of employment.  Serious inquiries only.  If interested, please reply via e-mail to:  ekbole at sbcglobal.net.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski

For more information about the film, please visit our website at: www.storyoffaith.webs.com