[NEohioPAL] Dance Party with Vanity Crash - Fri July 5 - The Five O'Clock - No Cover

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Mon Jul 1 12:36:58 PDT 2013

NO COVER Dance Party with Vanity Crash at The Five O'Clock Lounge this Friday, July 5. Vanity Crash will hit the stage at 10:30pm.

This is our ongoing concert series at the Five O'clock. We are the only act and will performing an extended including Vanity Crash songs you may have not heard in a while and a nice handful of covers.

After our set we would love for you to hang with us to dance as we will be DJ'ing some vintage glam toons along with anything that is cool and danceable. We are going to have a big collection of songs and encourage you to request one or more. For each request you make we will put your name into a hat. At the end of the night we will pull a name to win your choice of a VC or Hedwig CD and one of our brand new T'shirts (we have two new designs, one men's and one women's).

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/189341224549539/
NO COVER!!! 21 and over
Friday, July 5 at 10:30pm
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge

“As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive” - Scene Magazine

http://www.VanityCrash.com/
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/VanityCrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442 (iTunes)