[NEohioPAL] Need Professional Headshots?

Patrick Murphy prmdigitalproductions at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:58:17 PDT 2013

Are you an actor or model that is in need of your first set of headshots or do you need them updated? PRM Digital Productions can provide you with the perfect headshot that you are looking for. I understand that finding the right photographer can sometimes be stressful and overwhelming. A headshot session with PRM Digital Productions is very laid back, and my number one priority is to make you feel comfortable through the entire process.

I will bring my portable studio to your home or favorite outdoor location and you can even have an indoor (studio look) session the same day outdoors! There is no extra charge for traveling throughout Northeast Ohio or Akron.

Ask me how you can get your second session free through my referral program!

Check out some of my headshot work:

http://www.prmdigitalproductions.com/headshots.html

A great headshot is a complement to your success!

Contact me at prmdigitalproductions at gmail.com for a personalized rate package that will suit your needs. Thanks for looking!