[NEohioPAL] SAD NEWS...Lillian Pyles

Lillian Pyles lillianpyles at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 04:27:50 PDT 2013

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and i came down here to Manila Philippines on a Short vacation unfortunately we got mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here, but they're not helping the issues at all and our flight leaves in a couple of hours but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills

I'm freaked out at the moment....
Best Regards