[NEohioPAL] IGNORE THIS ACCIDENTALLY SENT SPAM, SORRY --- Re: SAD NEWS...Lillian Pyles

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Tue Jul 2 05:22:16 PDT 2013

*I accidentally just sent this out a couple minutes ago - moving a little
too quick. Please ignore the message below as it is obviously false and
spam. Sorry.*
*
*
*Fred
*

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

** <http://www.hb.edu/>

* <http://www.facebook.com/HathawayBrownSchool>
<http://twitter.com/#!/hathawaybrown>
  <http://www.hb.edu/cf_news/rss.cfm>  <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=4099>
Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122