[NEohioPAL] Free Puppet and Mask Workshop for Youth Ages 7-12

S. Greywitt sgreywitt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:01:30 PDT 2013

*There are a few spots left for our summer arts program **that begins
Monday, July 8!*

*Ohio City Theatre Project is accepting students ages 7-12
for our free summer arts program starting in July!*

Our summer arts program will be meeting in Ohio City, for children in the
neighborhood and the region.  Students will have a chance to work with
local theatre artists specializing in puppet and mask performance,
improvisation and storytelling.

Classes will be taught by local theatre artists, including puppet and mask
performance with Possibilitarian Puppet
Theatre<http://possibilitarianpuppettheater.blogspot.com/>
.

Location of classes: 3204 Lorain Avenue and
Carnegie West Branch of Cleveland Public Library, 1900 Fulton Road.

At the end of the three weeks of classes, all students will participate in
a public performance, FREE for the community to attend.
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 1:00pm
Location of performance: Fairview Park, Ohio City
(between 32nd and 38th Streets).

Rain site for the performance:
Franklin Circle Christian Church
1688 Fulton Road, Cleveland, OH  44113
In the Chapel

To register, please click
here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/vf8ioi5b5swtogr/OCTP%20Registration%20Form_Summer%202013.pdf?n=101286267>
for
a registration form.
All registration forms must be returned to the front circulation desk at the
Carnegie West Branch of Cleveland Public Library, 1900 Fulton Road.
*Please DO NOT leave your registration form at any other Cleveland Public
Library.*

 We will be in touch via phone to confirm your registration.

Questions?  Feel free to call Sarah Greywitt at 773-531-1210 or email at
sarah at sarahgreywitt.com.

*Register today!  There are only a few spots left and space is limited to
only 30 students!*
*
*
--