[NEohioPAL] New Internet Channel WGOZ Looking for 12 hours of content

WGOZ TheGoz submissions4wgoz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:01:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are starting an online TV channel aimed at the Northeast Ohio region. Of
course, since it is online, anyone, anywhere can watch the channel. We are
looking for 11h15m of solid content to our viewers. Why 11h15m, well the
other 45 minutes will be content that we produce, including a weekly comedy
show, a weekly news program, and a weekly arts interest piece featuring
local artists, musicians, and other talent that we find.

So, if you want to get your content on a channel where people can tune in
and just enjoy what you've created, and you want thousands of viewers in
Northeast Ohio and around the world, then submit a link to your video to
submissions4wgoz at gmail.com. No link? Send us an email and we will give you
an address to send a DVD. If your movie or show is in SD, HD, 5 minutes, or
2 hours, it doesn't matter, we are looking for the best that the indie film
community has to offer.

Thanks, we hope to hear from you soon!

Crew