[NEohioPAL] Female Mid-Line and Below-Line Crew

Jefferson Jones kweku414 at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 12:17:42 PDT 2013

MAD VISTA PRODUCTIONS is currently securing female mid-line and below-line
crew for a feature film to be shot in northeast Ohio. We are male heavy and
would like to diversify our crew with qualified females. Internships and
assistant positions are available. Positions are deferred compensation (with
equity) plus stipend. Please submit resume and references.

REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED.

Candidates who do have a reel should embed a link within their email along
with a very brief description of their contribution to the product.

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead