[NEohioPAL] Summer headshot's

Joe Miheli hlmsmn at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 09:28:53 PDT 2013

 Creative Light Studio is please to offer a summer head shot special now until the end of September. Here is what you will receive: a one hour studio and outdoor  session complete with up to 5 clothing changes. From this session the images created with be fully edited and enhanced, and copied to a digital disk for you to keep. The cost for your session is $75.00! this is a fantastic savings off the usual $150.00 we would normally charge. Add a touch of Hollywood and New York to your portfolio. Check us out at www.joseph-miheli.artistwebsites.com.  While on the site you can also check out the great wedding and portrait photography we offer at great savings also! See you soon!

Peace, Love, and Devotion