[NEohioPAL] Louisiana Creole Experts

Jefferson Jones kweku414 at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 18:22:41 PDT 2013

We are seeking an individual(s) who can speech coach three actors in
Louisiana Creole. The independent film will be shooting in Greater Cleveland
during the month of September 2013. The speaking parts are brief but
authenticity is extremely important. In addition, we would ask you to advise
our Art Director on mid-20th Century Creole home decor and dress.

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead