[NEohioPAL] Selling 2 tix for Dinner Pop-up Party 7/12

Oriti, Maria moriti at els.edu
Tue Jul 9 08:50:19 PDT 2013

Bought tickets, but can't go - for this Friday July 12th.
These are 2 tickets for the Aperitivo (5-7:30pm) and Dinner (8-10), includes cocktails and wine pairings. Would be a great date night!  Cost is $135 for both tickets.
Info below and at this website: http://theclevelandflea.com/dinner/

Join us for a celebration of all things summer in Cleveland! We're popping up in a beautiful vacant space and featuring a 4-course menu with an optional aperitivo before. It's going be a hyper-local menu (sourcing ingredients from within the St. Clair Neighborhood, when possible) and we'll also be featuring artisan bartenders, ice cream makers and shopping from The Cleveland Flea vendors.

How it works:

5-7:30
Chef Nowak, from The Black Pig and Chef Adam Lambert, from Bar Cento, will be joined by Bartender Mike Gulley to create signature cocktails & wine tasting along with a spread of beautiful appetizers. This ticket alone is $20, and gets you 2 drinks and a selection of appetizers. You can purchase more drinks if you'd like.

8:00-10:00
Chef Nowak is preparing a 4-course sit down dinner and bartender Mike Gulley will be on hand to pair wines and specialty cocktails. We'll round the evening out with hand-made artisan ice cream from Mason's Creamery at our Cleveland Flea Pop-Up Shop just down the street. This ticket is $50.

This dinner coincides with the Pop-Up St. Clair event that will be going on down on St. Clair between East 62nd and East 64th from 5-10pm. The Cleveland Flea Pop-Up Shop, Collective Upcycle Pop-Up Shop and other local businesses will be staying open to invite you to learn about what's in store for this up-and-coming neighborhood!

Please contact Heidi at honeylambvintage at gmail.com<mailto:honeylambvintage at gmail.com>