[NEohioPAL] Looking for dance instructor

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:54:00 PDT 2013

Hey everyone,

My fiancee and I are getting married this October and we want to be able to
do a specific dance at our wedding that will require some training.

She has a previous competitive dance background but has been out of
practice for some time and I have little to no experience.

We would like to do a Paso Double (no idea if I even spelled that
correctly). And we don't have a huge budget to afford lessons, but if you
can, or know someone who can teach us, and lives on the east side
preferably, that'd be awesome.

Thanks,

Justin