[NEohioPAL] Welcome to Cleveland Weekend

Tonya Broach tonya_broach at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 09:19:16 PDT 2013

Hello fellow creatives,

I'm currently helping to plan a Welcome to Cleveland weekend event through
Northeast Shores Community Development Corporation. If you could help pass on this information to artists that may be looking to relocate, I'd really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Tonya Broach

Every day, we’re fielding calls from artists across the country who are
excited about what we’re doing here in North Shore Collinwood. With a beautiful
lakefront, a thriving, growing arts and entertainment district and the
opportunity to own your own space for as little as $6,500, it’s no surprise.

But we know that it’s not always easy to get the money together to visit a
new city or to navigate around a new place you’re considering for your new
home. That’s why we’re launching Welcome to Cleveland Weekend.

From August 1st to August 4th, artists from across the country will have the
chance to come together and celebrate what Collinwood and Cleveland have to
offer for them … And all at a ridiculously low cost! We’ll be helping our
visiting artists with hotel costs, ground transportation and meals.
Participants will have the opportunity to check out some of Cleveland’s most
artist-friendly neighborhoods, meet a wide range of fellow creative spirits and
see what makes our city truly rock.

Space is limited, and we’re taking registrations on a first-come,
first-serve basis. So don’t delay … Register today!

You can get more details about the event by visiting www.welcometocollinwood.com or http://welcometocleveland.eventbrite.com/