[NEohioPAL] Your Help is Needed to Release Vanity Crash’s New Album

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Fri Jul 12 06:10:43 PDT 2013

Your help is needed to release Vanity Crash’s new album

Friday, September 6 is when we plan to release our new album. However we need your help to make this happen. We are trying to raise $1,000 to pay for the final costs to get it mastered, pressed, printed and promoted. You are invited to be part of this important moment by contributing to our Kickstarter campaign.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231370000/vanity-crash-new-studio-album-wants-to-be-released

We have created some fantastic rewards to give to you for participating in the Kickstarter campaign. Rewards start as low as only $10. Our amusing video explains the many different rewards.

We have a little over 30 days to meet our $1,000 goal. So please don't delay your help. If we don’t meet this goal, we will receive nothing, you will be fully refunded and the album release will be delayed indefinitely, which will make us, and we're sure most of our fans, very sad ☹

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231370000/vanity-crash-new-studio-album-wants-to-be-released

Here is a partial list of some of the rewards you could get for contributing:
Digital download of the album
Autographed copy of the album
Jason’s used and broken drum sticks, autographed
Our new T-shirts
Our super warm hoodie
Jason’s one-of-a-kind Paiste Crash Cymbal broken on our tour, autographed
Jason’s weather beaten Bass Drum Head with Vanity Crash logo, autographed (Sorry already taken!)
Dennis’ Stratocaster used on the album and at shows, autographed

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231370000/vanity-crash-new-studio-album-wants-to-be-released

Thanks to all our fans, friends and family who have supported us and got us this far. Thanks in advance to all of you who will contribute to help us get this album out by Friday, September 6 at the Five O’clock.

Vanity Crash
Dan, Jason and Dennis

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash