[NEohioPAL] PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS

Pascalle Abel pascalleabel at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 09:38:12 PDT 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

I have 7, 30 minute sessions with a personal trainer that I need to sell. I purchased a package of 15, before I realized I was moving more than an hour away. They gym is in Hudson, and is extremely nice. In addition to the sessions, you will have unlimited access to the gym during the time you are using up the sessions. I paid $600 for the package, which is about $40/session, I am hoping to sell the remaining sessions for $200.

I am only a student, and I bought these to try and make a positive change in my life; but I just can't afford to drive that far to work out and I really can't afford to lose the money either. I would like to use that to pay for a gym membership here in canton.

Thank you for taking to time to look, you can contact me via e-mail or o 330 936 1439
Pascalle