[NEohioPAL] Common Sense Self Defense for Women

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:51:06 PDT 2013

In
today's world, there is an absolute need to know how to protect
yourself. But who has the time or money for lengthy training
sessions, with techniques you may not even remember in a time of need
- or which can wind up putting you in even more danger?

This
Common Sense Self Defense for Women Seminar - hosted by the Escape &
Survive series - will teach you effective and easy-to-remember
techniques for getting out of dangerous situations. You will learn
how to defend yourself without a need for complicated moves, kicking
or punching. You don't need expensive, time-consuming training. All
you need is the right know-how and the proper mindset. You never know
when you'll need to defend yourself, or how you would react in such a
situation. Would you know how to get away, or would you be in serious
danger? By the end of this seminar, you'll be able to answer those
questions. Taught by Grand Master Ray Szuch and black belt/instructor
Kristina Michelle, you will discover how you can escape and
survive.

Ages 12 & up welcome. Attendees are paired with a
partner. Come alone, or bring a family member or friend along!

When:
Sunday, September 8th, 2013 from 4 to 6pm
Where: Cleveland Academy
of Self Defense, 5009 Storer Ave. Cleveland, OH 44102

Limited
spots available in each seminar, so register early. E-mail
kristina(at)worldeonline(dot)com to register.

$25 per
individual / Group Rates available for
families

Testimonials:

"Thanks so much for
coming and doing the program for the Hinckley Library. I know the
"ladies" enjoyed it and will hopefully never have to use
any of the techniques they learned! Some of our patrons have come in
and said how much they enjoyed the program."

"I just
wanted to say thank you. I enjoyed the self defense class. I even
showed some 'moves' to my girls. We had fun last night with
it."

"EXCELLENT SESSION! Thanks for offering it and
kudos to the instructor (and his assistant!)."