[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas Auditions: BLACK CAT LOST by Erin Courtney

Ray Caspio rcaspio at theaterninjas.com
Tue Jul 16 11:32:17 PDT 2013

Theater Ninjas is holding auditions for the first production of our Eighth Year, Black Cat Lost, by Erin Courtney.

A grief cabaret for three voices, Black Cat Lost involves the audience in a kaleidoscopic hymn to the inherent strangeness in life, death and letting go.

We are looking to cast two women and one man of any ethnicity.

Theater Ninjas’ Artistic Director Jeremy Paul will direct, fresh off the success of Ninjas’ three month partnership with the Cleveland Museum of Art, The Excavation at the Cleveland Museum of Art.

Black Cat Lost will perform Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays, October 24-November 9, 2013, traveling between Cleveland East, Cleveland West and Akron. Rehearsals begin September 3.

Auditions will be held:

Sunday, July 21 @ 2pm (lasting approximately one hour)
Ohio City Masonic Temple
2831 Franklin Boulevard, Cleveland 44113

Preparation: create a zen death poem and bring an abstract image that primarily uses clean lines and geometric curves, like an especially artistic ampersand.

Be dressed to move.
Be ready to read from the script.
And please bring all conflicts for the above dates.

For an audition appointment, e-mail Associate Artistic Director/Assistant Director Ray Caspio: rcaspio [at] theaterninjas [dot] com.

Ray Caspio
Associate Artistic Director
Theater Ninjas

•Twitter