[NEohioPAL] Need SHREK The Musical Pro Bono Musicians

Matthew S Grittner mgrittne10 at mail.bw.edu
Tue Jul 16 20:23:38 PDT 2013

Need SHREK The Musical Pro Bono Musicians

The MAD* Factory is searching for one to three musicians who are looking for experience to fill our pit, specifically on trumpet, horn, or violin. We'd love to have you at rehearsals as soon as possible, but we need you for tech week, which begins Sunday, July 21. Performances are July 26, 27, 28 and August 2, 3, 4. All rehearsals and performances are in Oberlin. If you're interested, email Matthew Grittner at mgrittne10 at mail.bw.edu<mailto:mgrittne10 at mail.bw.edu>.