[NEohioPAL] Feature Film casting Union/Non-Union

Jgemini61065 jgemini61065 at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 08:56:17 PDT 2013

Feature film needs to fill these following roles...we have in mind what we want in a general sense, but casting will also shape these roles greatly:

1) Film Critic: This is the ultimate snobby know-it-all who is just bitter about his own ambitions never coming to fruition. (Male, 20-40).

2) Editor: Film student who edited the film, and still is trying to make sense of the director's inept filmmaking techniques. (Any sex, 20s)

3) Political Journalist: Has seen and commentated on it all, from wars, to political scandals, and everything else. Brilliant and insightful but possibly crazy. (White, male, 60+)

4) Cleveland Historian: Knows everything about the city but would rather talk about how she/he believes in ghosts. (Any sex, 40-50)

5) Legal Expert: A student and historian of the legal industry; tends to fall in love with historical figures a bit too viscerally. (Any sex, 40s)

***not an audition***

This is a paid role. Union/Non-Union(Union Low Budget-New Media contract)
Please put in the subject line--character

Taking submission until---July,Monday 22nd midnight.
Filming day--Saturday, August 17th. 9am-6pm,Lakewood,Ohio

email headshot/resume to...... jgemini61065 at aol.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2582926/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1