[NEohioPAL] FUNDRAISING: Student Body Horror Film

Michael Sajewski michaelsajewski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 18:41:56 PDT 2013

My name is Michael Sajewski and I am the co-producer of "Student Body." Our
feature-length horror film tells the story of a teenage girl who is
resurrected as a walking corpse and recruited by a disembodied demon to
kill 100 people.

We are currently raising funds through our Kickstarter
campaign<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/msajewski/student-body-feature-film>
and
would appreciate any donations you can offer. You can find more information
about the project on our
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/studentbodymovie> page
and our Twitter <https://twitter.com/Shelley_Lives> feed. Donating just a
dollar earns you a "Special Thanks" in the film, and there are many more
exclusive perks for higher donations. If everyone donates at least a
dollar, sends it to everyone they know, and those contacts each donate a
dollar, our project will be fully funded in no time.

Michael Sajewski
Producer/Director of *Student Body*
studentbodythemovie at gmail.com