[NEohioPAL] Looking for Guests for TV health show

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 06:56:03 PDT 2013

Hi All,

  I am taping an episode of the health & fitness interview program "Mind, Body & Spirit" Tuesday July 30th at 4:30PM at Cable 9 Studios in Macedonia.

 I am open to any health topics.  You would be interviewed for about 7 minutes.  I will provide you a copy and a link.

  If interested, please send me an email with your idea to kmmk816 at yahoo.com.  Make sure you are available on the shoot date and time Tuesday July 30th at 4:30PM.  If you do not get selected for this show I will keep your information on file.  Also pelase feel free to forward this to anyone you think would be interested.

  You may also leave a message on my cellphone.  Please leave your phone
number.  440-823-6123.  MY text messaging is not currently working - so
please do not text.

  Here are some links to previous programs.

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=629d1befa7c5c5e1a4a6327ec3e44edc

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=cf13988be93ffc3380fb9456e545d0d3

  Thanks so much,

Karen Kawolics