[NEohioPAL] Need a mom, dad and son or equivilent to play a family in Christian super hero web series scene

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Tue Jul 23 08:37:29 PDT 2013

I  am looking for either a family (mom, dad and son age 9-12) or a mom and a son who would be interested in filming a very short scene for episode #2 of my Christian superhero web series. I'm hoping to find someone in the Medina county area as this will be shot in Medina. I'd hate to have someone from Cleveland or Akron drive all the way out for a 45-60 minute shoot.  This is a non speaking, flashback sequence.

This is a not for profit project, so compensation is credit and copy. Anyone interested send a headshot/picture to me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com> I want to shoot this within the next few weeks.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp