[NEohioPAL] CPT Hiring New Position: Story Connector

Rebecca Hill rhill at cptonline.org
Tue Jul 23 08:39:11 PDT 2013

Cleveland Public Theatre seeks brilliant, energetic, and driven person to manage, promote, and implement new audience engagement initiatives and create email, web, and video content to connect our shows with the community. We are currently calling this position "Story Connector," and its purpose is to support CPT's innovative work to grow attendance and increase audience impact. The Story Connector will work with staff, artists, and stakeholders to create original and powerful content related to our theatrical work. They will also manage social media and may be assigned web-updating and e-blast creation. Additionally, the Story Connector will help develop more distinct voices for CPT's various channels of communication.

The ideal candidate will be organized, charismatic, a joy to work with, and a compelling writer. Successful applicants will need to have a strong personal connection with CPT's bold aesthetic and community orientation, and be able to align their work with CPT's sensibility.

This is an entry-level or early-career position paying 22,000 to 30,000 per year with benefits.

To apply send complete resume and a compelling cover email not to exceed 1000 words to rbobgan at cptonline.org<mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org> by August 7, 2013. For more information about CPT go to www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org>.

Rebecca Hill
Marketing Coordinator
Cleveland Public Theatre
(216) 631 - 2727 ext 212