[NEohioPAL] GET ON TV – NEW DISH-TV INDIE SHOW TO FEATURE FILMS, ACTORS, CREW

Annette Lawless annettelawless at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:21:07 PDT 2013

Hey Everyone --

I’m Annette Lawless, an Emmy-award winning TV reporter in
Cleveland. This fall, I’m launching On Set With Annette, a new show on the
REEL-TV Network and DISH.

On the show, I take people behind-the-scenes of independent
film projects across the country.

IN AUGUST AND AUGUST ONLY, I’m filming projects in Ohio, but
still have many slots available to film.

If you have a project you’d like to have featured on the
show, please e-mail me at annettelawless at hotmail.com.

I’m looking for a variety of shoots, including casting
calls, the actual casting process, production and post-production. The shoots
can be any day of the week.

I am also looking for several videographers to help shoot
the segments. I have equipment, but if you do, that’s OK too.

Filmmakers who participate will get IMDb credit. The same
goes for crew. The segments will be featured online and with web story on
OnSetWithAnnette.com.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Sincerely,

Annette Lawlesswww.annettelawless.com