[NEohioPAL] Audition at ACT

Barbara Rhoades barbara.rhoades at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:18:39 PDT 2013

Starting to plan your Fall theatre activities? Add August 25 and August 26 to your calendar NOW so you don't miss auditioning for my show "Steel Magnolias" at the Aurora Community Theatre. The show plays November 1 thru November 23, Fridays and Saturdays only. Rehearsals are Sundays thru Wednesdays. We're looking for 6 fabulous women between 20 and 70. All roles are available; no one is precast so come out and show me you're the best choice for your favorite character(s).