[NEohioPAL] Recruiting High School Students for Keybank CPH College Program!

Al Heartley aheartley at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Jul 25 14:27:46 PDT 2013

Cleveland Play House invites you to KeyBank CPH College: A free program that offers students an opportunity to learn about the professional theatre. The students will work with professional actors learning all aspects of the theatre from strategizing how to memorize lines to staging and blocking. KeyBank CPH College allows students to discover their artistic abilities they never knew they had, as well as the powerful impact the theatre has on our community and in our lives. Students will be able to do a job shadowing which allows them to shadow one of the staff members and get more hands on experience in the theatre. One Saturday per month, students will come and interact with others doing various activities that will enrich their minds with theatrical terms and the effort that is put  into producing plays. This is a great way for the students to meet and make friends with other students who share the same passion for theater. Pizza is also being provided for the students. So if you're a high school student, grades 9-12, that enjoys a free learning experience about the theatre and free foo, this program is for you! We would really like to see you there; we have provided the dates and plays that will be presented so you can work the program into your schedule.

CPH College will meet on the following dates in the 2013-2014 Season.  All dates meet at 10am.

Sept. 21, 2013    Woody Sez

Nov. 9, 2013       Venus In Fur

Dec. 7, 2013        A Christmas Story

Jan. 18, 2014      Yentl

Feb. 22, 2014     Breath and Imagination

Mar. 29. 2014     Clybourne Park

May 3, 2014        Informed Consent

Jun. 7, 2014        Tappin' Thru Life

To register, please contact Al Heartley at 216-400-7061 or email at studentoutreach at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:studentoutreach at clevelandplayhouse.com>.