[NEohioPAL] Floriano Productions at Racino

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 07:23:52 PDT 2013

 FLORIANO PRODUCTIONS

is performing a new mystery at the Thistledown Racino,
"Betting on Murder"
MONDAY, September 23, 2013, from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Where's the Racino, you ask?  Will Al Racino be there?  Unfortunately, Mr. Racino is busy, but the address is right on the tip of my tongue...here it is...

Thistledown Racino
21501 Emery Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44128
Tel: 216-662-8600

You can call them!  Or you can email me...perhaps someone can tell me how to turn off this god awful highlight color...

It will be performed once an hour and it's free!  Just show up!

Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.

If you've been interested in seeing one of our mysteries, (both of you), now's your chance!

Feel free to play the slots and win a couple hundred...or not...

Cast info to follow!