[NEohioPAL] Help me win a photo contest and produce a play!

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sun Jul 28 09:24:06 PDT 2013

Hi all-
I have a photo in an on line photo contest that is in the top 30  vote getting category. First prize is $500.

If I win, the money will go toward staging  a play I have in my possession calledA Little Work, written by novelists Anita Diamant
and Stephen McCauley.

Please stuff the ballot box by midnight tonight by following this link http://www.viewbug.com/contests/red-color-photo-contest/3011030.|

If I win, I'm $500  closer to bringing A Little Work to life in Cleveland. There will be paid directing, acting etc opportunities  for  people
on this list, so it's a win for everyone.
And if you are interested in learning more about the play just email me.
Thanks!!!
Margaret