[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the feature film "Quarter Bin" Round 2!

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 07:56:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are having a second round of auditions for the
feature film "Quarter Bin" on Sunday August 4th from 1:00 - 5:00 PM. So if you could not make it the first time, you now have a second chance to audition!!!

That’s right, I said feature film. I know that we had held auditions in the
past for the web series, but that just wasn’t working out to my satisfaction.
So we regrouped and now I am pleased to announce that we are now working on the
feature film of “Quarter Bin”!!!

We are looking for people that are committed for the long haul. We are
looking to film almost every Saturday and Sunday starting on Sept 21!!! We are
not looking to make this one of those films that takes years to finish. We are
looking for hard working people that want to get this project done as fast and
as good as it can be.  as of now, he pay is copy, credit and a ton of
fun!!!

We are already talking to different dvd distributors and we have a few that
already interested, we just need the final project to show them!

The film: think the tv show “Friends”, and put it in a comic book store. But
with a romantic twist.

We are still looking to cast the 2 main leads.

Kevin - (mid 20's) our leader, owner of the comic
book always looking for love in the wrong places.

Lisa - (mid 20's) kinda shy girl, who comes out of
her shell when she discovers love in an unlikely place.

Sunday August 4th from 1:00 - 5:00 PM.

Strongsville Library

18700 Westwood Dr

Strongsville Ohio