[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION: FINAL WEEKEND FOR BOSTON MARRIAGE AT MAMAI' THEATRE COMPANY AFTER SOLD OUT SATURDAY!

Christine McBurney kritty65 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:21:12 PDT 2013

Mamai' Theatre Company

Co-Founders

Bernadette Clemens

Wendy Kriss

Christine McBurney

Derdriu Ring

*“**Mamaí **Theatre Company...has made a howling entrance **onto the
city's artistic scene.*

– Andrea Simakis, The Plain Dealer

FINAL WEEKEND FOR BOSTON MARRIAGE

Tickets: www.mamaitheatreco.org

"That this union [of Mamet and Oscar Wilde] is such a lustful,
satisfying one — especially under the kinetic, knowing direction of
Mamaí Theatre Company’s Christine McBurney — is a welcome surprise.
The play is...arresting and deeply faceted, something to show all your
friends."  -- Andrea Simakis, The Plain Dealer

"All in all, it is a delightful little piece...that makes for an
enjoyable evening of viewing. -- Mark Horning, The Examiner

"Director Christine McBurney makes the most out of many of Mamet's
lines, some of which you’d like to take home and put in a velvet-lined
box." --Christine Howey, Rave & Pan

"I caught opening night and had as much fun at "Boston Marriage" as
Andrea Simakis did. I had no idea that David
Mamet could work the other side of the room this well.
Congratulations to Mamai Company."  --Karen Long, Special to the Plain
Dealer

*From an out-of town audience member:* "Dear Mamai': Just to give you
a little feedback: I really enjoyed your production. I felt
over-whelmed by how much pleasure I received for so little. The actors
and Mr. Mamet invested so much time and energy. His work was truly
show-cased by the company. On entering the theatre I immediately felt
the intimacy of the venue and I could have used a seat-belt for the
ride. You all challenged me so much that I have to return soon." -- W.
O.

Thank you Cleveland audiences, patrons, sponsors, and donors for
making Mamai' Theatre Company's inaugural season a success.  We could
not do it without your support!

--
--Christine

Mamaí Theatre Company <http://www.mamaitheatreco.org>