[NEohioPAL] Fall in Love with Dance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 05:52:45 PDT 2013

Fall in love dance with
Cleveland City Dance

Cleveland City Dance instills
and appreciation an love for the art of dance offering ballet, jazz, Graham
modern, tap, musical theater, lyrical, hip-hop, Pilates, and more with patient
and experienced teachers.
 The summer semester finishes
August 17.  Take advantage of early registration.
 Mention you saw this notice
on NEOpal.org and receive $20 off tuition. Many classes are filling for our 15-week
semester for children and adults which begins September 3.

We will hold an Open House on
August 17 beginning at 10:00am- 2:00pm.
Mention you saw this notice
on NEOpal.org and receive $20 off tuition. Cannot be combined with any other
offer.
We will be holding auditions
on Saturday, September 14 for our “Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. Performances
will be December 7 & 8.
Visit our website, http://www.clevelandcitydance.com/ for
both summer and fall schedules.  Download a registration form and mail in
a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.
You may also call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com