[NEohioPAL] Non-Union. Paid. Feature film trailer audition.

Jgemini61065 jgemini61065 at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 06:50:03 PDT 2013

“Deadend” feature film trailer audition. Non-Union. Paid.

August, Saturday 10th. 9:30am-4-30pm
20401 Hilliard Blvd., Rocky River, Ohio 44116
700 ft from Hilliard Blvd exit off of 90 West—WestshoreUnitarian Church
Entrance-Northeast side of church, off the parking lot.
Please bring headshot(photo)/resume to audition.
To reduce having to have a call-back, you may be asked tostay after your audition to pair you up with other actors. We realize time isvaluable. Will keep this as short as possible.

Filming August, Saturday 24th. Noon-10pm—25 milesfrom Cleveland,OH., outdoors.

Ethnicity/Race open for all roles. The roles are asfollows………..

THE FATHER—Male, 30”S, a Goofball, Blue Button down longsleeve oxford, khaki pants, loafers

THE MOTHER—Female, 30’S, very protective of her family,Sundress, Sun hat

THE OLDER SIBLING—Any sex, High school age. Typicalrebellious teenager

THE MIDDLE SIBLING—Any sex, Junior High School age, verysmart

THE YOUNGEST SIBLING—Any sex, 6th/7th grade, verysporty/athletic

HERO DUDE—Male, 20-30’S,Leader, physically fit, leatherjacket

THE PSYCHIATRIST—any sex, 50’S,Know-it-all, dresses like acollege professor

DOLLY—Female, 20’S,Kinda smart with big boobs, whiteT-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots

MARRIED OFFICE COUPLE—Male/Female 30’S,visting Psychiatristto discuss their child, very concerned

The sides are not from the feature film or trailer. Bringyour emotions and fun!
                                          NO calls to the church. Thankyou.

 “DEADEND” TRAILERSIDE#1
                                                               CHRIS
                                        Where’ve you been?

                                                               DANA
                                         Ihad to pick up that thing.
                                        Remember?

                                                               CHRIS
                                       Why did it take you so long? It
                                        shouldaonly been a 1/2 hour.

                                                                DANA
                                        You didn’t have to jump through all
                                        the hoops, so I don’t wanna hear it.

                                                                CHRIS
                                         You don’t wanna hear it? YOU, don’t
                                         wanna hear it? How long did it take
                                         me to put all the pieces in place? I risked everything! And I’m
                                         not gonna let ya spoil it cause you can’t tell time.

                                                                DANA
                                        Here we go. Dana the letdown. The
                                        screw up. Chris is the smart one. I
                                        am sick. Sick of youbossing me
                                        around. A person can only take so
                                        much and then. Pow.

A look comes across Chris’ face. The Attacker stands before them both.

                                                                 CHRIS
                                          Dan.....a....Dana....

Dana is unaware of The Attacker.

                                                                CHRIS (CONT’D)
                                           Forthe love all that is....

                                                                 DANA
                                           I’ve been the ‘weak link’ in this
                                           for way to long. It’s my turn to...

Dana sees The Attacker.
                                                                  DANA & CHRIS
                                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

“DEADEND” TRAILER SIDE #2
                                                                             JAMIE
                                                      Oh my gosh. Hi.

                                                                             SYDNEY
                                                      ‘Sup

                                                                             JAMIE
                                                       It has been way too long. How have
                                                       youbeen?

                                                                            SYDNEY
                                                       Ya know. Same old, same old.

                                                                            JAMIE
                                                        The last time I saw you you were
                                                        doing that,.....thing.....still
                                                        doin it?

                                                                             SYDNEY
                                                         No. Uh, no.

                                                                              JAMIE
                                                         You were so good at it. Shame you
                                                         gave it up.

                                                                              SYDNEY
                                                           Look.That was a different me.
                                                          People move on. I’ve moved on. I
                                                          can honestly say I prefer things this way, now.

                                                                                JAMIE
                                                          I didn’t mean to imply. Oh....I
                                                          didn’t want. Wow. You have got the
                                                          wrong Idea.