[NEohioPAL] Windows Art Walk 2013

JoAnn DePolo jdepolo at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 31 08:53:53 PDT 2013

You Are Invited!

Art Walk Launch Party
Friday August 2, 2013
6:00 - 9:00pm

JoAnn DePolo Studios & Gallery
26719 Brookpark Ext.North Olmsted
440-320-0900

We're  launching Windows Art Walk 2013 and we want you to join us!
Original paintings and photography fill the windows of Cherandon Plaza
as you take a stroll and VOTE for your favorite artist. Meet and talk
with artists creating outdoors.  Sample May's Arty Cakes cakes and
pastries. Live music provided by the Lakewood Guitar Consort at 8:00pm.

In the gallery you will find collection of recent works by JoAnn
DePolo and the Come & Create Painting Class. Visit artist studios
for an extraordinary collection of art created by local artists.

The Windows Art Walk runs through August 29 with the awards presented Friday August 30, 6:00 - 8:00pm.

Come see what's happening in the arts on the west side!

JoAnn DePolo Studios & Gallery offers painting classes, creative workshops and studios for artist to create, teach, display and sell.

Gallery Hours
Tuesday - Thursday 1:00 - 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00am - 6:00pm

www.JoAnndDePolo.net