[NEohioPAL] Headshots. Go with the best

Joe Miheli hlmsmn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 07:50:59 PDT 2013

Did you know that you can get New York and Hollywood quality head shots right here in Cleveland at Creative Light Photography Studio and it won't cost you an armload of cash. Special end of summer offer in effect. Don't settle for amateur photographs with something as important as your modelling or acting portfolio. Book a session for only $75.00 at Creative Light Photography Studio now through August and enjoy a 50% savings. For samples check out our website at www.joseph-miheli.artistwebsites.com. Click on the gallery link and then models. While your there also check out our other galleries.

Peace, Love, and Devotion