[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Theater Announces EQUITY AUDITIONS - 2013-14 Season

Todd Krispinsky TKrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Sat Aug 3 17:31:40 PDT 2013

EQUITY AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT
GREAT LAKES THEATER'S 2013-2014 SEASON

WHAT:
GREAT LAKES THEATER
Local Seasonal Equity Auditions
EQUITY LORT C/B Classification
Producing Artistic Director: Charles Fee

WHEN:
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Thursday, September 12, 2013 (9:00 AM- 5:00 PM)
There will be a lunch break from 1:00-2:00 PM on both days.

WHERE:
Great Lakes Theater @ PlayhouseSquare
Rehearsal Halls
1650 Chester Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115

DETAILS:
Members of Actors' Equity Association should schedule an appointment and will have preference of appointment time. To schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.greatlakestheater.org and click on the "Auditions" link in the top navigation of the page<http://www.greatlakestheater.org/work-with-us/auditions>. Appointment times will be confirmed via email. Non-Equity Members will be seen throughout the day as time permits, please visit our website to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be considered and confirmed via email.

PREPARE:
Please prepare one brief Shakespearean monologue and one brief contemporary monologue or one brief monologue and sixteen (16) bars of a song. Total audition should not exceed 90 seconds. An accompanist will be provided on Thursday, September 12, 2013. Please bring a headshot and resume, stapled together.

COMPLETE INFO:
For complete information, productions/available roles or to schedule an appointment, please visit:
http://greatlakestheater.org/work-with-us/auditions/

QUESTIONS/CONTACT:
Jessica Lucas, Production Associate
jlucas at greatlakestheater.org<mailto:jlucas at greatlakestheater.org>