[NEohioPAL] MARC MORITZ MONOLOGUE COACHING!

Marc Moritz marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 11:32:14 PDT 2013

CLEVELAND PLAYHOUSE AUDITIONS COMING UP?

Will you be ready? I can't get you the job, but I CAN completely prepare you. From finding your pieces to staging them and getting them Audition Ready!

MARC MORITZ now offering Private Monologue and Scene Every actor should have at least 6 polished and age-appropriate monologues under their belt. Do you?

I have worked at GLTF, The Cleveland Playhouse as well as most of the local and regional theaters, and have a strong sense of what they are looking for. I Can't get you the job...but I can prepare you to do your most solid work!

Having aided in the preparation of successful auditions for both professional venues and for college admittance to such schools as Juilliard, DePaul, SUNY Purchase, NYU Tisch and Syracuse University, you will leave these sessions confident, balanced and well prepared.

CONTACT: MARC MORITZ via Email or 216-255-1120
Reasonable Rates!  Available East & West Side Location

BIO:
Marc Moritz –-Marc originated the role of Talk Show Host in the Broadway production of the Stephen Sondheim / Hal Prince musical,MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG.  He most recently directed A BROADWAY CHRISTMAS CAROL  for Clague Playhouse as well as HELLCAB for Blank Canvas Theatre. Other Regional acting work includes Great Lakes Theatre Festival -Idaho Shakespeare Festival Co-Production of INTO THE WOODS . Favorite Roles: Mushnik in LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ,Tateh -RAGTIME,  Cat In The Hat - SEUSSICAL , Chico -COCOANUTS , Malvolio - TWELFTH NIGHT , Ezekial Cheever - CRUCIBLE, Emperor Joseph – AMADEUS and Claudius in HAMLET .Theatres : GLTF, Idaho Shakespeare Festival ,  Riverside Shakespeare,  Cleveland Playhouse, Porthouse Theatre, Long Wharf , Goodman , New Harmony , & Dobama. Directing credits include :THE WALWORTH FARCE, TIGERS BE STILL, and GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL! at Dobama Theatre. He most recently directed a production of THREE GUYS NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN at Weathervane Playhouse as well as A RAISIN IN THESUN at True North Theatre. Other directing credits include ART andTHE CHRISTMAS SCHOONER at True North Theatre. Marc was the Founder/Artistic Director of Cleveland’s popular GIANT PORTIONS IMPROV CO. and has taught and performed with ImprovOlympic and Second City in Chicago and NYC.  Marc was in the Returning Professional Acting program at Kent State University and received his MFA in May! He would particularly like to thank Terri Kent for her never-ending moral and professional support over these years.Marc will be appearing in YENTYL at CPH in December!

Sent from my iPad