[NEohioPAL] Parallax Ensemble general auditions (some positions paid)

Parallax parallaxensemble at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:21:43 PDT 2013

Parallax Ensemble
General auditions for the fall of 2013
Some positions paid

August 5,6; 7:00-8:30

"Some of the finest ensemble acting I’ve ever seen on a local stage, brimming with energy and inspired details."
Dan Kane, Canton Repository

WHAT - Parallax is announcing our general auditions for the upcoming fall season.

WHY - We are currently casting for two of our newly devised, original productions. Our first show is a site-specific exploration of the 7 Deadly Sins. That production will be followed by an immersive, site-specific October production in which we are recounting and retelling the stories of local Canton residents.
Because of the nature of these pieces, we encourage all types of artists to audition, not just actors!

WHEN - Monday, Aug. 5, 7:00-8:30;Tuesday, Aug. 6, 7:00-8:30

WHERE - 534 Cleveland Ave., Canton, OH 44702

Please prepare a one minute piece, in any style, that best reflects YOU as a performer. There will also be a movement component to the audition so please wear the appropriate clothing and be prepared to stay for the full block of time.

Email us at parallaxensemble at gmail.com to reserve your audition spot.

Sent from my iPhone