[NEohioPAL] Open House for Dance Classes

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 15:52:14 PDT 2013

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES AN OPEN HOUSE TO CELEBRATE THE JOY OF DANCE
Cleveland, Ohio…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square,
Cleveland, Oh 44120) announces ….a celebration of the joy of dance presented by
our summer camp students. Enjoy a free mini-performance from 1:00-1:30pm
including ballet variations from ballets such as “Sleeping Beauty”, “Don
Quixote”, and more.

Tour our studio at
historic Shaker Square on Saturday, August 17th from 10:00am-3:00pm.

Register for our fall semester which begins
on September 3rdand receive a $20 discount by mentioning this
notice in NEOpal.org

For information call 216-295-2222 and visit our website
www.clevelandcitydance.com.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com