[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley August Events

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Aug 6 05:05:29 PDT 2013

Join us for these August EVEnts!

Find out about the Gale of the Great Lakes that took more lives than any other disaster! 1913 was devastating on land and sea. Come hear Foster Brown and Bette Lou Higgins tell the story on August 21 at the Westlake Community Services Center.

Join us for a weekend of Trail Magic at TrueNorth Cultural Arts Center from August 22nd through the 25th and celebrate the life of Grandma Emma Gatewood! Hikes, Poetry, Dinners, and the premier presentation of "Trail Magic" -- a one-act play about Emma written! Get the complete schedule and get some magic of your own!

For complete information for these and all of our EVEnts, visit our calendar page at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

If you haven't had a chance to participate in Belinda Bear's Bakeless Bake Sale yet, it's not too late! Enjoy a tasty muffin with NO calories! Help us raise some dough for our Grandma Gatewood documentary -- and have fun, too. If you have tried Belinda's treats -- thanks for helping! You can help again by passing this information along to your friends! Visit the Bakery at  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/bakeless/gatewoodbakesale.htm

To arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group or to unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org