[NEohioPAL] Meet cartoonist Tom Batiuk at Strongsville Branch Author Event on August 14th at 7:00 PM

Donna Meyers DMEYERS at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Aug 7 12:19:11 PDT 2013

Come to the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library Author Event & Annual Meeting on Wednesday, August 14th at 7:00 PM.
Join the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library for their premier author event and annual meeting. A short business meeting begins this special evening event featuring author, Tom Batiuk. Mr. Batiuk is an Ohio cartoonist who is best known for his popular Crankshaft and Funky Winkerbean comic strips. Books will be available for purchase and a signing will follow his presentation.
There is no charge to attend this program. We invite you to become a member of the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library and tax deductible memberships can be purchased for $8.00 per person/family. A Friends membership is good for one year and supports the Strongsville Branch Library. Your membership fee also entitles you to early entry to all Book Sales.

Register here http://cuyahogalibrary.org/Events/Event-Results/Event-Detail.aspx?id=947 or call (440) 238-5530.
We look forward to seeing you next week!
Strongsville Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
18700 Westwood Drive  Strongsville, OH  44136